Saturday, August 11, 2007

 
THIS WEEK'S NICKNAMES

Here he is, my little boy. I have now fulfilled my evolutionary imperative; I have extended my genetic material into the subsequent generation. In Darwinian terms, I am now free to put my feet up and have a beer--or get eaten by predators. I'm keeping an eye out for lions, alligators, and the like. Probably not a good idea for me to visit the zoo anytime soon.

So Master Blaster's nicknames for this week are:
--Pal
--Hog-Boy
--The Guzzler
--Sultan (look at the photo)
--Dr. Fussenstein
--The Amazing Soiler

We're all adapting here at Casa Toner, though it strikes me that accomodating a new kid isn't the same as adjusting to a new co-worker. For one thing, Blaster is so open about his needs that it doesn't take a lot to figure him out. I've gone from regarding him as this puzzle to be figured out to missing him when I'm at work in no time. I am succumbing to his cute voodoo. Must obey.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?