Monday, September 01, 2008

 
Well, I've seen 35 films so far this year. Since this is my first year to review every film I've seen, it's also my first time to look at all of my reviews. This is a little-over-mid-year report. Keep in mind, some of these were released in 2007. The list goes like this...

Hamlet 2 **
Step Brothers *
The House Bunny ***
Henry Poole is Here ***
The Wackness ***
Vicky Cristina Barcelona **
Roman De Gare *****
Tropic Thunder ***
Pineapple Express BOMB
The X-Files: I Want to Believe *
The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor ****
The Dark Knight *****
Hellboy 2 **
Priceless ***
The Incredible Hulk ****
Get Smart ***
The Strangers ***
The Fall *****
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull ****
Redbelt ****
Iron Man ***
Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay ****
Smart People ***
Forgetting Sarah Marshall **
Diary of the Dead *****
Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day ***
Be Kind, Rewind *****
The Savages ****
There Will Be Blood ****
Cloverfield *
Atonement *
No Country for Old Men *
Juno **
Walk Hard *****
The Mist ****

Films I was too tough on:
Iron Man

Films I was too easy on, by a star or two:
Juno
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Redbelt
Harold and Kumar 2
Get Smart
The Incredible Hulk
Hellboy 2
Vicky Cristina Barcelona

Films I only vaguely remember seeing:
Redbelt
Get Smart
Atonement
Smart People
The Strangers
The Savages

Labels:


Comments:
I only saw about three of these but... You honestly thought Hulk was better than Hellboy? In my humble opinion, H-boy's second outing gave Dark Knight solid competition, even though they're completely different films. The imagination ran so thick that I couldn't resist it--it was death by fairy-tale fantasy.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?